Controversies in Pediatric Limb Reconstruction Register
Date/Time: February 04, 2022, 7:00 AM
Controversies in Pediatric Limb Reconstruction (CPLR) is an interactive symposium with leaders in the field discussing the latest techniques and controversies in deformity correction and lengthening of pathologic bone, advancements in the stimulation of bone healing and regenerate, challenges in the treatment of joint deformity, and what’s new in limb lengthening.
David A. Podeszwa, M.D. and Mikhail Samchukov, M.D.
Alex Cherkashin, M.D., Mark Dahl, M.D., David Feldman, M.D., Jill Flanagan, M.D., Austin Fragomen, M.D., Vaida Glatt, Ph.D., Chris Iobst, M.D., Charles Johnston, M.D. Vladimir Kenis, M.D., Scott Oishi, M.D., Jonathan Rios, Ph.D., Shawn Standard, M.D., Harold Van Bosse, M.D.
The Controversies in Pediatric Limb Reconstruction conference will be held at Scottish Rite for Children in Dallas, Texas on February 4-5, 2022.
Marriott Dallas Uptown
A limited number of rooms have been secured for reservation at a reduced rate of $179/night (plus tax) for February 3 - 5, 2022. Once the room block is full, normal rates will apply. We encourage you to book early! Book online here.
- Rooms must be booked by Friday, January 14, 2022, to secure this rate.
- Discounted valet parking for overnight guests at $15 per car, per day
- Bus transportation to/from the hotel and to/from the conference will be provided for those staying at the hotel
- Registration deadline is Monday, January 17, 2022, or once seating is filled.
- Registration fee: $250 (until December 17). Late registration will be accepted after December 17 with a payment of $350.
- Cancellation must be received by Monday, January 10, 2022, to be eligible for a full refund.
- Please note – if the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 related reasons, you will receive a full refund.
- For further information about registration, cancellations or refunds, please contact Louise.Hamilton@tsrh.org.