Corey S. Gill, M.D., M.A.
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
Corey S. Gill, M.D., M.A., is a pediatric orthopedic surgeon at Scottish Rite for Children and sees patients at our Dallas and Frisco campuses.
- Congenital and Acquired Limb Differences
- Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip
- Upper and Lower Extremity Fractures
- General Orthopedics
For more information, visit our Patient Ratings page.
"Dr. Gill is amazing. He really listens and addresses all concerns or questions. I highly recommend him!"
- Scottish Rite for Children
- Children's Health Dallas
- Cook Children’s Medical Center - Prosper
- University of Georgia, B.S. in Microbiology, B.S. in Psychology – Summa Cum Laude
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine, M.A., M.D.
- Washington University in St. Louis Department of Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgical Residency
- Scottish Rite for Children Dorothy and Bryant Edwards Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopaedics and Scoliosis
- D Magazine Best Doctors-Pediatric Orthopedics, 2015 - 2022
- Washington University Department of Orthopaedic Surgery Resident Research Award, 2011
- Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation (OREF) Resident Clinician Scientist Training Grant, 2008-2010
- Southern Medical Association Scholarship, 2004
- Forum for International Health and Tropical Medicine Summer Opportunities Abroad Scholarship, 2002
- University of Georgia Foundation Fellowship, 1997-2001
- Goldwater Scholarship (Honorable Mention), 2000
- Phi Beta Kappa, 1999
- Phi Kappa Phi, 1999
- University of Georgia Honors Program, 1997-2001
- Georgia Governor’s Scholarship, 1997-2001
- National Merit Scholarship, 1997
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery - 2016
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- COUR Committee, 2017 - 2021
- POGO Committee, 2022 - present
- The Association of Children's Prosthetic - Orthotics Clinics
- Board of Directors, 2023 - present
- Membership Committee, 2023 - present
- Program Committee, 2023 - present
- Texas Orthopaedic Association