Julie M. Fuller, M.D.
Julie Fuller, M.D., joined the rheumatology staff at Scottish Rite Hospital in 2012. She graduated with her medical degree from Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine in 2006 and completed her pediatric residency at UT Southwestern Medical Center, where she also completed her fellowship training in pediatric rheumatology. She is board-certified in both general pediatrics and pediatric rheumatology and primarily sees patients at our Frisco campus.
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
- Children's Health
- Texas A&M University, B.S. (Magna Cum Laude)
- Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine, Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical Center/Children's Health - General Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern Medical Center, Pediatric Rheumatology
- Texas Super Doctors Rising Star
- D Magazine Top Pediatric Subspecialists
- Board certified in General Pediatrics, 2009
- Board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology, 2013
- Alpha Omega Alpha, member
- American College of Rheumatology, member
- Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance, member