Lorien A. Nassi, M.D.
Lorien Nassi, M.D., joined the rheumatology medical staff at Scottish Rite for Children in 2009. She graduated with her medical degree from UT Southwestern Medical Center in 2003 and completed her residency at UT Southwestern Medical Center, where she also completed her fellowship training in pediatric rheumatology. She is board-certified in both general pediatrics and pediatric rheumatology sees patients at both the Dallas and Frisco campus.
"My daughter has been receiving care care from a different provider/facility for 3 years. The amount of patience, compassion, and understanding shown to both my daughter and myself this week by Dr. Nassi, Dr. Gale, Marissa, Nitara, Erin, and Charlene have FAR surpassed any expectations I had and also far surpassed what we have experienced at a different children's hospital for the past 3 years. I cannot explain how grateful it makes this mama's heart to know I can trust this team with not only my daughter's physical health, but with the emotional and mental aspects that accompany a chronic illness. Thank you seems like such an inadequate response."
- Scottish Rite for Children
- Children's Health Dallas
Education and Training
- Stanford University, Bachelor of Arts with honors, Psychology
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Children's Health Dallas, Pediatrics
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Pediatric Rheumatology
Honors and Awards
- Best Pediatric Specialists - D Magazine, 2015
- Southwestern Medical Foundation Scholarship for Academic Achievement, 1999-2003
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, Protection of Human Subjects and Good Clinical Practices