William Z. Morris, M.D.
Pediatric Orthopedic SurgeonWilliam Z. Morris, M.D., is a pediatric orthopedic surgeon at Scottish Rite for Children and sees patients at our Dallas campus.
- Hip Disorders
- Clubfoot & Other Foot Disorders
- General Orthopedics
For more information, visit our Patient Ratings page.
- Scottish Rite for Children
- Children's Health Dallas
- University of Southern California, Biological Sciences and Spanish, Cum Laude
- UT Southwestern Medical Center, M.D.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Surgical Internship
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Orthopedics
- Scottish Rite for Children, Pediatric Orthopedic Fellowship
- Boston Children's Hospital, Child and Young Adult Hip Preservation Fellowship
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Board Certified