Pediatric Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Fundamentals Course Register
Date/Time: November 19, 2022, 8:00 AM
This program is intended for pediatric professionals interested in an introduction to musculoskeletal ultrasound.
The intended audience includes pediatricians, sports medicine providers, rheumatologists, emergency medicine providers, advanced practice providers, urgent care providers, physical therapists, athletic trainers, chiropractors and sonographers.
Program capacity is limited to 28 participants. This will provide an optimal ratio of learners with instructors and equipment.
Jon A. Jacobson, M.D., RMSK, FACR
Section Chief Musculoskeletal Imaging University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
Learn more here.
- Discuss basic pediatric musculoskeletal anatomy pertinent to ultrasound
- Discuss transducer and equipment selection for pediatric ultrasound examination
- Describe normal findings and common pathology on ultrasound of the major joints
- Discuss spectrum of MSK ultrasound-guided interventional procedures
- Identify and discuss pearls and pitfalls for pediatric musculoskeletal ultrasound examination
$450 after October 1, 2022
$550 onsite registration
Registrants will be notified by email if the course is canceled for unforeseen reasons. To request a refund for extenuating circumstances, email email@example.com on or before November 1, 2022.
Local hotel information is available upon request.