There are several ways you can become member:
- Make a bequest by naming Scottish Rite for Children in your will or trust.
- Name Scottish Rite for Children a beneficiary of bank or investment accounts or an IRA, 401k or other retirement plan.
- Use life insurance to make a charitable gift as on outright contribution or beneficiary designation.
- Make a gift of stock, bonds, real estate, business shares, oil and gas rights or other assets through your estate.
- Create a charitable life income arrangement to provide you with income and in many cases, a tax deduction.
Ways to Get Involved