Mathew A. Stokes, M.D.
Pediatric Sports NeurologistMathew A. Stokes, M.D., is a pediatric sports neurologist at Scottish Rite for Children and sees patients at our Frisco campus.
- Sport-Related Concussions
- Post-Concussion Headaches
- Athletes with seizures, ADHD, migraines and other headaches
- Pediatric & Adolescent Sports Neurology
"Dr. Matthew Stokes was extremely thorough in his questioning and exam as well as extremely informative in his diagnosis and treatment options. He also made my daughter feel relaxed and heard in a fun way. Quite a feat! We highly recommend Dr. Stokes not only as a doctor, but also for his great bed-side manner with my child!"
- UT Southwestern Medical Center Department of Pediatric Neurology, Assistant Professor
- Scottish Rite for Children Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Center
- UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Children's Health Dallas
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Science in Physiology and Developmental Biology
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Child Neurology
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Pediatric Headache (Sports Neurology Track)
- Pediatric Neurology Clinic Outstanding Resident, 2018
- Excellence in Pediatrics - Pediatric Society of Greater Dallas, 2013
- Board Certified in Neurology with Special Certification in Child Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Board Certified in Headache Medicine, United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties
- American Academy of Neurology