Daniel Stokes, P.T., D.P.T., CSCS
Sports Physical Therapy Team LeadDaniel Stokes, P.T., D.P.T., CSCS is the Sports Physical Therapy Team Lead at Scottish Rite for Children Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center in Frisco. Stokes joined the therapy services team as a sports physical therapist in 2017. He is also a certified strength and conditioning specialist and a certified collegiate strength and conditioning coach. Daniel also specializes in golf and has attained his Medical Level 3 Certification from Titleist Performance Institute (TPI). Check out his bio on the TPI website.
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Bridge Program
- Return to Play
- Strength and Conditioning
- University of Texas at Arlington, Master in Exercise Science
- University of St. Augustine – Austin, Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) (2009 - present)
- Certified Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coach, Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association (CSCCa) (2012 - present)
- Medical Level 3 Certification, Titleist Performance Institute (TPI)
Stokes enjoys treating pediatric athletes with shoulder, elbow and low back injuries. He has a passion for working with baseball players and golfers to prevent and recover from injuries.
- Pediatric and adolescent sports rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Prevention